jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Presentation of the Foundation




Please permit me to introduce you to the JOHN OVENS FOUNDATION PARA EL BIENESTAR SOCIAL COSTA RICA and to invite you to participate with us with our objective of improving the life of those Costa Ricans living in conditions of poverty.
I have lived in Costa Rica for  over 20 years. In 1991 I founded The Canadian International School and in 2005 I founded the Canadian Clinic. Both these institutions operate on a non-profit basis.
The goal of the Canadian Clinic is to provide people with limited or no economic resources  access to quality medical and dental  care. Since its inception  we have provided service to 800-1100 people per month.
Since 1991 I have learned first-hand of the poverty that approximately 275.000 Costa Rican Families must endure.
Our foundation cannot help all of these families but I think that with your help and that of others  we can make a difference to many of them.
 
Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Ovens, President
John Ovens Fundación
Para el Bienestar Social Costa Rica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario